Love essential oils? Of course you do, who doesn’t? They are incredibly useful and open up a world of healing possibilities. Their basic function, however, might also be their most pleasing and that of course is their aromatherapy benefits. There is something magical about scents, is there not? It is such an organic experience to smell something. You can smell something you haven’t smelt in years and it will take you right back to the place where you smelt it before. There is something very powerful and magical about that. If a scent can you take you back in time, think about the other endless healing possibilities that are available to you through aroma therapy. That is why so many people are turning to the use of essential oils through oil diffusers. Oil diffusers make it so the scent of your choosing will waft appropriately throughout your house or the chosen rooms. You can even get one for your desk at your office. There are companies like Plant Therapy that provide many different essential oil recipes that will tend to various experiences in your life such as one with a calming effects, ones for the holiday season and ones for stimulating creativity. If you are interested in learning more about the various recipes, you can find more concoctions on Plant Therapy’s website.
Plant Therapy is not only the leader is selling high quality and low cost essential oils, they also offer a great selection of oil diffusers so you can find the one that is just right for you and your needs. Below is a list of the various oil diffusers and what they bring to the table.
1. The Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser. This guy is great because he is simple, high quality and very effective. You won’t need any water and is commonly referred to as an atomizing diffuser. All you have to do it plug in the essential oil bottle. He is great for a large space and has setting for different time bursts. There is no need to measure or pour your essential oils.
2. Aroma Sense Diffuser. This one differs because it actually uses water. These are also referred to as nebulizing diffusers. This guy is also referred to as the Aromatherapy Nebulizer. He has a light on/off feature, 2 fan speeds, 3 time setting, auto shut-off feature and quiet operation.
3. The Apple Diffuser. Look for his signature apple shape, large on/off button and 2 timer settings that give you 30 second burst options or a continuous run.
4. Classic Diffuser. Yep, you guessed it, this guy is the classic. He has 5 timer settings, an auto shut-off feature, 5 fan speeds, and a lit power on/off button.
5. Moon Ultrasonic Diffuser. This actually lets off a mist and has 2 volume settings. There are continuous or 30-second burst option and there are also LED lights on their on/off buttons.
Everyone should have an oil diffuser in their home. With the help of Plant Therapy, you can find an oil diffuser that fits your need and your budget.